[development] [Redirect API] drupal_goto() and 301 permanentredirect.

Anguo linux-tw at masquilier.org
Wed Jun 14 13:44:27 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 09:28 pm, introfini wrote:
> You can do that in the .htaccess file, you don't need
> drupal.

no, I need access to the database.

> Or you can do that with PHP:
>
> Redirect in PHP
> <?
> Header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
> Header( "Location: http://www.new-url.com" );
> ?>

I said I know how to do a redirect in php.
I would like to know how to do it the 'Drupal
Way' (drupal_goto() handles aliases, etc...).

>> How can I combine a drupal_goto() with a permanent
>> redirect?
>> I know how to make a permanent redirect with php/HTML,
>> but I  don't know how to combine this with drupal_goto().

thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.