[development] pathauto maintainership

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Wed Jun 14 21:28:05 UTC 2006

On Jun 14, 2006, at 7:07 AM, Stefan Nagtegaal wrote:

> Okay.. Could someone who has the right permissions, please pass the
> maintainership by allowing me todo CVS commits to the pathauto.module?

for the record, it's a good idea to keep 2 "roles" straight here:

1) ownership of the project node.  this allows you to edit the node
(to change the description, categories, etc), and to grant cvs access
to other people.

2) having access to the project's directory in cvs.

#1 implies #2, not the other way around...

> And the "Green Marinee"-theme. For questions about the latter of
> taking over the maintainership by me, contact Adrian Rossouw (aka
> Vertice on IRC)...

in general, requests to "take over maintainership" involve changing
the #1 above.  however, i don't think that's what folks wanted to
happen for pathauto (which is why you just got #2, instead).

just trying to be clear...

thanks,
-derek