[development] [Redirect API] drupal_goto() and 301 permanentredirect.

Anguo linux-tw at masquilier.org
Thu Jun 15 05:45:16 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 10:30 pm, Arto Bendiken wrote:
> On 6/14/06, Anguo <linux-tw at masquilier.org> wrote:
> > I said I know how to do a redirect in php.
> > I would like to know how to do it the 'Drupal
> > Way' (drupal_goto() handles aliases, etc...).
>
> Since drupal_goto() outputs the Location header and
> terminates script execution, just set the 301 header
> before calling it:
>
>   header('HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently');
>   drupal_goto(...);

What a simple solution.
I like it!

thanks a lot, Arto!

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.