[development] Staging content to production servers

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Thu Jun 15 21:37:26 UTC 2006

Boris Mann wrote:

> OK...so for *content only*....you can use John Van Dyk's publish -
> subscribe modules to do this *today*. They are done for 4.6, and he is
> working on improvements in the 4.7 line.
>
> (well, content and taxonomy terms....)

> pub - sub doesn't yet have hooks. I have a request to "group enable" pub
> - sub, so it is OG aware. Haven't scheduled a call with JvD yet, but
> have talked to Moshe about it.

Ah, yes, pub - sub of course!  Thanks, John and Boris, for reminding us.

Making pub - sub group aware would absolutely rock.

..chrisxj

P.S.

/me thinks having a way to make it more easily known what we have for current
capabilities would be Really Useful, especially after having spent time today
using grep at the command line in the contrib repo looking for modules to do a
specific thing.