[development] Video module getting ready for 4.7 release: need help debugging

Steven Wittens steven at acko.net
Mon Jun 19 01:27:15 UTC 2006

> Or did I miss something?

Yes. As Fabio said, the result of this t() call is used for the
*title attribute of a link*. I imagine the surrounding code is
something like l(.... , array('title' => t('play %link', array('%
link' => $node->title)))).

Title attributes (or any HTML attribute for that matter) can not
contain mark-up. So, there is no reason to require individual
attributes to be escaped by the caller. We escape all attribute
contents in drupal_attributes(), which is what l() uses.

As always, output context is everything.

Steven