[development] Forms API newbie guide?

sime info at urbits.com
Mon Jun 19 03:12:18 UTC 2006

Shawn wrote:

> sime wrote:
>
>> Hi Shawn
>> There is at least one document that is quite good. How to enact
>> change in the drupal community. ;-)
>> http://drupal.org/node/36602
>

> Noted.
>
> Sorry, I only JUST getting more involved with the Drupal project
> (though I've been using Drupal since 4.3).  So, I'm still learning the
> "ins and outs" of the community.
>
> Shawn

No worries! I thought you might like that doc at this stage.

In truth, I am only a few "learning curves" up the road from you. So I
can recognise Drupal brain-strain when I see it!
Two more things I wish I had known earlier:

- install devel.module
- when you are going insane, go to #drupal-support RSS and talk it through.

.s