[development] Forms API newbie guide?

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Mon Jun 19 05:38:47 UTC 2006

Dries Buytaert wrote:
> That's valuable feedback!  Best if you could turn that into
> documentation, or help improve the existing documentation.  Like that,
> we might save hours of development time, and we could get more people on
> board.

And that's the catch 22.  I am trying to find the info so that I *could*
write such a document one day.  I want to do a write up on my blog for
this, but I'm much too early in my learning to attempt to tackle this.

If I could just figure out why my update isn't working, I'd be well on
my way to getting there.

If it helps, I've posted my work in progress at
http://grover.open2space.com/files/issues_module.php  (it really is a
work in progress - I haven't yet cleaned out troubleshooting code and
such).  Oh, and I had to rename the file as .module files are not
allowed to be downloaded.

Be gentle.. :)

Shawn