[development] half sharing table in multisite

Mark Janssen mark.drupal.devel at praseodym.net
Fri Jun 23 09:17:39 UTC 2006

Please note that settings.php has the ability to do variable
overrides, where you can specify thins like a theme and other variables.

Syntax:

/**
* Variable overrides:
*
* To override specific entries in the 'variable' table for this site,
* set them here. You usually don't need to use this feature. This is
* useful in a configuration file for a vhost or directory, rather than
* the default settings.php. Any configuration setting from the
'variable'
* table can be given a new value.
*/
//$conf = array(