[development] Switching themes in modules

Alan Dixon alan.g.dixon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 16:38:08 UTC 2006

I'm a newcomer to the drupal culture here, and it looks to me also
that in some ways Drupal is too large for the way it works now (and
presumably that's part of the motivation for Dries' road trip). Kind
of a no-brainer in a way, all successful organizations of people have
to go through painful changes in how they work as they grow.

My only input into this particular thread is that big email lists
aren't a very productive forum for this kind of conversation and I
hope that the core people who are responsible for the next steps can
be given the support to do whatever they need to ('cause someone's not
going to be happy, but it's inevitable), and that they let the rest of
us know in good time...

 - Alan

--
Alan Dixon, Web Developer