[development] How to move taxonomy fields from the categories fieldset?

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Wed Jun 28 02:49:43 UTC 2006

I found an old thread where this was asked about but it didn't seem
to have a resolution: http://lists.drupal.org/archives/development/
2006-03/msg00511.html

Basically, I'd like the ability to take the stuff in the "categories"
fieldset (specifically, free-tagging vocabs, but any and all is
good), assign it some arbitrarily weight, and place it elsewhere in
the form.

Anyone have any pearls of wisdom? I hereby volunteer to write up a
nice little tutorial about it for the handbook if someone can throw
me some sample code.

Thanks a lot,
-Angie