[development] Any drupal experts? -- Passing CCK reference to another CCK object as an argument

eric Farris eafarris at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:25:44 UTC 2006

On 6/28/06, Moshe Weitzman <weitzman at tejasa.com> wrote:
> try edit[Book]=book1 .... this question is more appropriate for the
> prepopulate issue tracker. if noone answers there, try the support forum at
> drupal.org.

Yes, something like
  http://www.drupalsite.org/node/add/blog?edit[title]=this is the
title&edit[body]=body goes here

which comes directly from the README.txt file for prepopulate.module.
Scan through the HTML of the page you're trying to fill, looking for
the form elements and pass their names and your values along on the
URL.

I have not yet tested this module with the CCK, but I suspect it will
not work because of the form walker code needs work:
  http://drupal.org/node/55403

Patches welcome, of course. :)

www.eafarris.com