[development] Re: [Drupal bug] Access Control Rules Error

sime info at urbits.com
Thu Jun 29 10:50:24 UTC 2006

Sounds like...
the access table key has been incremented ahead of the value in the
sequences table. I don't know all the ways this can happen, so I won't
hypothesize.

If you look at the structure of access table in phpmyadmin, the current
autoincrement is shown next to "Next Autoindex". So make the value in
sequences (WHERE name='access_aid') higher than that.

HTH
.s