[development] cool comment trick

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Mar 1 13:35:24 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 1 maart 2006 14:01, schreef Gildas Cotomale:
> > then the optional code will run. This is prolly the simplest way (one
> > char!) to switch on-off blocks of code.

I am sure most editors have something similar. in KDE (kate, quanta) I hit
[ctrl][d] on any selected text and it is commented, or if it was commented:
uncommented. Works for all languages, not just PHP (handy for HTML and CSS
too)

--
[ End user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]

Gebruik geen CVS, tenzij je zeker van je zaak bent:
 http://help.sympal.nl/gebruik_geen_cvs_tenzij_je_zeker_van_je_zaak_bent