[development] Image Support in the upcoming drupal release

Will Wyatt will at willwyatt.com
Thu Mar 2 04:41:05 UTC 2006

I've modified the img_assist module to work with the gallery module to
allow users to easily pick images from an embedded gallery. I know it
is still extenal to core drupal, and I wish core had better image
handling, but I have to make do with what I have.

I'm in the process of documenting what I've done. I should have some
docs ready in the next week or so. If you're interested I can be sure
to mail you the details.

--
Proud member of the KEXP cubicle army.
http://www.cubiclearmy.com