[development] email when admin approves account: can it get into 4.7?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Mar 2 15:22:23 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 2 maart 2006 15:44, schreef Greg Knaddison:
> On 3/2/06, Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com> wrote:
> > > done ASAP.  if it's not going to get into 4.7 no matter how fast i do
> > > it, i'll work on fixing it in 4.8...
> >
> > I suspect that it won't - we're working on critical bugfixes
> > ONLY at the moment, and this is neither a bugfix, nor critical.
>
> What about 4.7.1?
>
> Literally yesterday evening I was teaching a new admin how to do the
> various user administration tasks and he was surprised that he has to
> manually send an extra email after activating the account to let users
> know their account is activated.  I was going to open a bug, but
> coincidentally this one showed up.

This can be done in a simple contrib too. Just use the hook_user. ITs really
easy, I hacked such a thing up once (pre 4.6, makes no sense to contribute,
sorry), its really easy.

Bèr

--
[ End user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]

Gebruik geen CVS, tenzij je zeker van je zaak bent:
 http://help.sympal.nl/gebruik_geen_cvs_tenzij_je_zeker_van_je_zaak_bent