[development] email when admin approves account: can it get into 4.7?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Mar 2 16:44:26 UTC 2006

> I would vote and argue for this feature being in 4.7.1.  This bug is
> short of being a critical, show-stopper, so shouldn't go into 4.7, but
> it is a major problem for admins, and has been for a long time.

If it's been so long, they won't mind waiting further. Let's make sure
to fix it right in 4.8, and not force it into a release paradigm where
it has no place. It's not a bug, as Drupal is functioning exactly as it
has been coded and intended. Thus, it is a feature, and does not belong
in a minor point release.

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
O'Reilly Author, Weblog, Cook: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779