[development] email when admin approves account: can it get into 4.7?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Mar 2 17:12:32 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 2 maart 2006 18:04, schreef Khalid B:
> Rather than reinvent the wheel, I would build on what is there.

Its somewhere on some old clients system. Living in a HEAD module from before
4.6

Please do not ask me to contact taht client for the server details only to
find this silly module, that is of no use for you anyway :). AFAIK that
clients site is not online at all anymore.

However, ill be nice: here is a starter :)
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/tricks/sympal_scripts/postinstall.d/add_seconduser.php?rev=1.1&view=markup

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_gmx.asc

Gebruik geen CVS, tenzij je zeker van je zaak bent:
 http://help.sympal.nl/gebruik_geen_cvs_tenzij_je_zeker_van_je_zaak_bent