[development] Help Rick Klau fix Feed Burner

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Mar 2 18:47:39 UTC 2006

> This was the ending post here
> http://drupal.org/node/48829

My posted response:

I can add the above feed just fine into today's HEAD (ie. the
forthcoming Drupal 4.7). I doubt, however, that it'd work in Drupal 4.5,
and I've just confirmed that it doesn't work in Drupal 4.6 (for reasons
I don't care to investigate, really). Since Drupal 4.7 is so close to
release, and this is a non-critical bugfix, your best bet to get the
correct behavior is to look forward to upgrading.

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
O'Reilly Author, Weblog, Cook: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779