[development] critical project module issues: duplicate calls to menu items, and $_POST variables unset

Angie Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Fri Mar 3 05:36:47 UTC 2006

> Is anyone aware of a recent change to core that might be producing these
> double calls?  Or changes in the handling of $_POST variables so that
> they are unset?
>
> Any ideas would be very welcome!

Off-hand, the only thing I can think about is http://drupal.org/node/51189
(Change default submit redirect to $_GET['q']) -- this was in response to
another patch a bit earlier that did something or other like get rid of the
default drupal_goto at the end of form submission so this could be overridden by
modules. (sorry can't find nid right now)

If project module hasn't been updated to handle that, it's possible that it's
redirecting back to itself and then running again? I'd have to install it and
take a look though, which I won't be able to do tonight, sorry. ;(

-Angie