[development] up-to-date function

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Mar 5 09:25:10 UTC 2006

Op vrijdag 3 maart 2006 23:31, schreef Neil Drumm:
> INI- simplest to write and parse and suitable for name-value pairs,
> which is what I see here. And no, the file itself wouldn't be named *.ini.

PHP the most simple way. And yes, both we, and machines can read and write
that. I thought we already agreed that a keyed array was the way to go here,
and not some Yet Another Meta Language Thingy parser?

Bèr
--
[ End user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]

Sympal draait nu voor het grootste deel al op 4.7:
 http://help.sympal.nl/sympal_draait_nu_voor_het_grootste_deel_al_op_4_7