[development] Re-Thinking Events in Drupal

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Mar 5 18:54:46 UTC 2006

Op zondag 5 maart 2006 19:27, schreef Khalid B:
> I still miss the ability to handle dates in the back end in queries though.

db_date_str2db() //API to convert a string to the database-engine
specific/preferred date format
db_date_db2str() //API to convert a string from a db-eninge specifc date to a
common Drupal date.

And an automagically converting %t:

use as db_query("INSERT INTO {foo} SET (time='%t')", $node->accesstime);
db_query("SELECT nid FROM {foo} WHERE time > %t'", $node->accesstime);

Just a brainstormy idea, nothing more :)
Bèr Kessels
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

Sympal draait nu voor het grootste deel al op 4.7:
 http://help.sympal.nl/sympal_draait_nu_voor_het_grootste_deel_al_op_4_7