[development] The scripts/ directory

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Sun Mar 5 19:40:28 UTC 2006

This is another case that can be solved by reorganizing the directory
structure. If scripts are outside DocumentRoot, and under a devel
directory, then there are no issues.

Here are links to previous discussions
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/development/2005-05/msg00332.html
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/development/2006-01/msg00076.html

The same cause for CHANGELOG.txt, update.php, and many
other  things.