[development] Turbogears: Python framework

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Mar 7 16:45:56 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 7 maart 2006 17:40, schreef Adrian Rossouw:
> I started blogging again on daemon.co.za again, and i have a pretty
> simple recipe for a single user blog (using the story module , not
> blog).
> Spent most of the time disabling things actually.
>
> (this was on bryght of course, which starts with a whole lot of
> things already installed)

This is done in less then 15 minutes. And with a multisite in less then 6 (my
record!) 3 of those minutes are neede for defining categories *cough*
taxonomy terms.

However, as soon as images enter blogging (but, bèr, I want to add images to
my blog now and then) it becomes about 30 mins, or longer.

Indeed switching stuff off is most work :). But that goes for nearly all the
sites we make with Drupal I assume.

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]

Sympal draait nu voor het grootste deel al op 4.7:
 http://help.sympal.nl/sympal_draait_nu_voor_het_grootste_deel_al_op_4_7