[development] Turbogears: Python framework

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:51:43 UTC 2006

>> On 07 Mar 2006, at 02:17, Arnab Nandi wrote:
>>> How to write a Wiki in 20 minutes:
>>> http://www.turbogears.org/docs/wiki20/20MinuteWiki.mov
>>
>> To counter these kind of videos (but mostly for fun), we should do
>> a "make a wiki in 10 minutes (not 20 minutes) with Drupal", or a
>> "make a blog in 7 minutes (not 20 minutes)". ;)
>
> Totally, I'm all over that. Stay tuned.

When asked to build a time tracker (or something which doesn't exist
yet in Drupal), we'll probably loose against the RoR-like frameworks.

Also, we /suffer/ from pitfalls; most of these framework take care of
everything security (input validation, XSS injection) whereas with
Drupal, thou shalt not forget check_plain() and friends.