[development] Turbogears: Python framework

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Tue Mar 7 19:23:28 UTC 2006

On 3/7/06, Adrian Rossouw <adrian at bryght.com> wrote:

> On 07 Mar 2006, at 8:51 PM, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> >
> > Also, we /suffer/ from pitfalls; most of these framework take care
> > of everything security (input validation, XSS injection) whereas
> > with Drupal, thou shalt not forget check_plain() and friends.
> how could we fix that ?

There were too discussions on the security lists last December.
One is titled "Sanitizing input/output", the other was titled "a sum
on general filtering".

Both discussed the possibility of using ob_start() and passing it
a filter call back so that everything gets filtered, and the pros and
cons of that approach.

Karoly and Steven were the main ones who discussed it.