[development] someone make a theme out of these templates

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Wed Mar 8 15:46:51 UTC 2006

Nick Lewis wrote:
> Adrian Rossouw wrote:
>
>> http://www.mollio.org/
>>
>> please =)
>>
> Um... how does over the course of a few days sound? Best set of
> templates I've ever seen...

When one of my clients saw these they had "I WANT I WANT" written all
over their face. Let's set up a way to collaborate because I've got some
paid time to help with the effort (though I'm not a very good themer).

Nick, if you could describe tasks that would fit into the larger whole,
I would be able to look at the task list and do the ones I feel capable of.

-Robert