[development] Re: 18 critical bugs left

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Mar 8 21:47:41 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 8 maart 2006 20:39, schreef Derek Wright:
> On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 20:30:11 +0100  Dries Buytaert wrote:
> > I still commit bugfixes to the DRUPAL-4-5 and DRUPAL-4-6 branch.
>
> excellent, glad to hear it!
>
> so:
>
> 1) no one should go off closing 4.6 issues just because the bug has
>    been fixed in 4.7 ;)
>
> 2) we should all be clear what the policy really is.  i think it can
>    be summarized as:
>
>    - new features only happen in a development release, no matter
>      what.
>
>    - bugs are fixed in all branches where they can be reasonably
>      fixed, if someone does the work to create and test the patches
>      and the core committers agree it's worth the trouble.

- bugs should be fixed in a way that does not require database changes. Only
for security issues we allow minimal changes in the database.

Or am I wrong?

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

Hoe het naviatie blok te verbergen:
 http://help.sympal.nl/hoe_het_naviatie_blok_te_verbergen