[development] someone make a theme out of these templates

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Thu Mar 9 15:34:59 UTC 2006

Rowan Kerr wrote:
> On 8-Mar-06, at 1:31 PM, Rowan Kerr wrote:
>> Adrian Rossouw wrote:
>>> http://www.mollio.org/
>>> please =)
>>
>> I've got it sorta-working, although IE doesn't like it yet and there
>> are some drupal.css issues to overcome.
>
> Made some updates for HEAD (4.7) and fixed tabs..
> http://stasis.org/~rowan/projects/drupal-example-theme/mollio-drupal-screenshot.png

Thanks for doing this Rowan. Did you get to the table and form styling
yet? Those are nice features of this theme.

FYI - your active dhtml menu does not persist the red background like
the original template.

One thing I don't love about this theme is the bullet on lists. It is
just as ugly as current drupal menu bullets (which are less horrid now
than they used to be - thanks steven and JVD). would be nice to put in a
  sexy graphic there, or just use standard circle bullets.