[development] Re: 18 critical bugs left

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Fri Mar 10 09:55:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 09:46 +0100, Jakub Suchy wrote:
> Moshe Weitzman wrote:
> > only 7 critical issues that are not RTBC status. i see no reaason why these
> > can't be closed in next 48 hours.
> >
> > http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&versions=10195,9902,9842,9753,9728,6487&categories=bug&priorities=1&states=1,8,13
>
> When will be 4.7.0 released? Did you consider making one more RC
> release, beta6, before releasing stable version? I think it should be
> good...
>
> Thanks,
> Jakub

Jakub,
  I think the plan is when all the crit bugs are closed we'll roll an
RC, and release it to the world. Then we'll have another round of bug
fixes. You may see a release after that...

but as people keep saying... 4.7 will be released when its done.

If you want to help please look for bugs / confirm bugs / write patches
review patches which ever you prefer. :)