[development] Re: [support] Drupal 4.6.6/4.5.8 security releases

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Mon Mar 13 23:24:40 UTC 2006

El Martes, 14 de Marzo de 2006 01:03, Gerhard Killesreiter escribió:
> are now available. See drupal.org/node/53524

It's a problem only here, or the list where the security advisories are
supposed to be sent, is completely useless?

By pure luck, I've checked my news aggregator, and I've found the new release
which fixes 4 security bugs, but I haven't received _anything_ from the
mailing list yet (which I check a lot more often).

I'm really very disappointed about how the Drupal project is handling releases
and security advisories. IMHO, it's the worst "big" free software project in
this regard.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net