[development] Re: [support] Drupal 4.6.6/4.5.8 security releases

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Tue Mar 14 00:22:51 UTC 2006

I got both at the same time because I checked email and Drupal.org about the same time.  Simplenews sends email for x time per cron run.  The Security list is sent via Simplenews to allow for integration.  In reality, there is no secure method to ensure that 'legitamte' site admins get notifications before hackers do.

It's a shame you are disappointed.  Please coordinate OFF LIST with the security team for a model you think would be more better faster stronger.