[development] Re: [support] Drupal 4.6.6/4.5.8 security releases

Alex Markley alex at malexmedia.net
Tue Mar 14 04:11:57 UTC 2006

Hey all. I've noticed some negative noise on the list here, and I
thought I'd mention that the upgrade to 4.6.6 went smooth as silk for me.

http://MalexMedia.Net/

I've got a bajillion custom modules and things, and the only thing that
broke was (unsurprisingly) my custom patches to node.module, which were
merged in very easily.

All in all, I maybe spent 30 minutes, and I feel very safe knowing that
my Drupal remains secure. :-D

Thanks for your hard work!

ttyl
--
Alex (Malex) Markley
	http://MalexMedia.Net/

Useless Info:
	Listening to: mAleX - Project2 - Behold
	System kernel: Linux 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4
	Reliability: 23:00:01 up 33 days, 12:11, 5 users, load average: 0.98,
0.47, 0.30