[development] Re: [support] Drupal 4.6.6/4.5.8 security releases

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Tue Mar 14 09:35:39 UTC 2006

El Martes, 14 de Marzo de 2006 06:32, Kobus Myburgh escribió:
> Valid point or not, Boris, the way it was said was totally uncalled for.

I tried to the most polite I could. I'm sorry if I was not, but english is not
my mother tongue.

> Alex, yes, it was perhaps not handled perfectly, but if you don't like
> Drupal, "in this regard" why don't you just create your own content
> management system that works better "in this regard"? Or go find one that
> handles it better "in this regard"? Chances are that you will not be
> successful.

Oh, so if you don't like one or two things in Drupal, you will start your own
CMS? :) I tried to make a valid point in one concrete area, because this is
the only way I now it could be improved. If nobody here agrees with me, is
not the end of the world, and is very likely I'm just wrong. No need to say I
don't appreciate the work others do, etc., because I never said that.

I still think that security advisories should be delivered first (or at least
at the same time) to the security mailing list, than to the front-page of the
project, or more general lists. Yesterday, I caught by pure luck the
announcement in the web before I went to sleep, which could lead to a delay
of a lot of hours till I have the possibility of connecting again to my
server.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net