[development] Re: [support] Drupal 4.6.6/4.5.8 security releases

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Mar 14 10:28:05 UTC 2006

> Oh, so if you don't like one or two things in Drupal, you will start your own
> CMS? :) I tried to make a valid point in one concrete area, because this is

If I don't like one or two things in a system, I try to get it resolved in a manner without making the community feel they owe me something. That is the key - they owe you nothing! In fact, I'd say that since you use this software for free, you'd probably be more accurate if you felt that YOU owed something. I am not sure about your involvement with Drupal, but my hunch is that the only time we'd hear from people like you is when you need something - not when you want to give something back.

Now - if you want to continue this argument further, please contact me off the list. Thank you.

Kobus