[development] Re: [support] Drupal 4.6.6/4.5.8 security releases

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Tue Mar 14 21:33:48 UTC 2006

Bèr Kessels wrote:

>Op dinsdag 14 maart 2006 11:11, schreef Gerhard Killesreiter:
>

>>I guess a letter of introduction to the security list would be a good
>>thing to do.
>>

>If people cannot find their way to the (already well marketed) securoty
>mailing list,

The security list I was talking about is security at drupal.org and is by
invitation only. It is also only open for people who are willing and
able to help with creating security releases. This does not mean "coders
only", I think. The last security release was (among otther reasons)
delayed because nobody wrote the release announcement.

Cheers,
    Gerhard