[development] Turbogears: Python framework

Carl Parrish lists at pcl-consulting.com
Wed Mar 15 02:40:20 UTC 2006

Dries Buytaert wrote:

> Can we move this sort of talk to the 'general discussion' forum on
> drupal.org?  It is interesting but not within the scope of the
> current focus.
>
> --

Ops sorry just catching up on the list (and yes I debated wasting a
email to say I was sorry for wasting time on the dev list but then
thought if I didn't somone would waste time telling me not to waste time
on the dev list and in all likelyhood it would be more than one person
so I'd better get this in before that chain reaction started).