[development] Activeselect - AJAX select boxes

Dan Ziemecki dan at ziemecki.com
Fri Mar 17 00:53:21 UTC 2006

"Degrade", in the parlance of coders, means "doesn't break other stuff if
it's not supported".  So, if the user's browser doesn't support AJAX, this
module shouldn't prevent the calling module from functioning normally,
albeit without the nifty AJAX functionality.

--
Dan Ziemecki
Philosopher. Curmudgeon. Nerd.