[development] drupaldocs.org/api.drupal.org [Re: Formapi formalter]

Will Wyatt will at willwyatt.com
Fri Mar 24 14:11:48 UTC 2006

I posted this in the old thread. Guess I'm a hijacker...
I've been struggling without drupaldocs.org. Maybe a redirect or
notice would be cool for newbs like me.

On a related note, should the docs in CVS/contributions/docs/developer
match whats on api.drupal.org? I'm trying to mirror
drupaldocs/api.drupal.org following the instructions in the handbook
'Your own drupaldocs site' - http://drupal.org/node/26669 but
CVS/contributions/docs/developer doens't seem to be complete. Is this
a temporary situation? Thanks.

--
Proud member of the KEXP cubicle army.
http://www.cubiclearmy.com