[development] phpMyAdmin + Drupal 4.7 issue

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue Mar 28 16:16:01 UTC 2006

Angie Byron wrote:
> Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
>> First this, and then tell the users to utilize a new PHPMyadmin, which
>> fixes the issue (when it becomes available). IMHO

I think shipping multiple mysql schemas is a reasonable approach. We'll
have an installer for the next release so this is an interim situation.
I'm not worried about maintainence. We could drop one of the schemas in
HEAD and just maintain in 4.7 branch (in the unlikely event that we do a
DB change later in 4.7).