[bayes][heur][bcc][faked-from] Re: [development] 404 handling

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Fri Mar 31 04:10:25 UTC 2006

On 3/30/06, Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com> wrote:
> > I've been working a combo module/theme that serves dynamic CSS (ie.
> > http://www.example.com/my/menu/path/dynamic.css). I might prefer to have
> > errors show up in the Drupal logs.
>
> This will not be affected. FilesMatch works on *files* - something that
> literally exists on the hard drive. Your dynamically generated CSS is a
> URL only, and thus, won't fall under a Files restriction.

First I like the idea that we can exclude certain files  from being handled
by drupal. A few broken links to images can cause some load and clutter
the logs.

However, as some said, it would be an advantage if this  is handled via
PHP inside Drupal, and therefore can be more usable via an nice interface,
and  can be as simple or as complex as someone wants it to be.

Morbus:

Re: FilesMatch, does this mean that if I use path/pathauto,  and make
pages [blah]/[blah].html, this would not apply to them, since they are
not files?