[development] SoC: Multi-site administration through rich XUL client

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Tue May 2 23:49:30 UTC 2006

Kieran Lal wrote:
> I submitted this application based on the recommendation of
> Andy Smith.  <snip> I'll run your application  by
> the CivicSpace team and we will find the appropriate mentor for  your
> project.

Thanks for the reply!

Does the "CivicSpace team" use this mailing list? I notice they have
their own list at civicspace-dev at civicspacelabs.org Should I discuss
this project on this list or their list?

Is Drupal still the mentor organisation for this project and will
development take place in the Drupal community or the CivicSpace community?

Thanks for your help.

Ben

--
Ben "tola" Francis