[development] Drupal blog tutorial

Alexandru Badiu alex at 417.ro
Thu May 4 11:47:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm going to migrate my blog from 4.6 to the newly released 4.7 and I'm
thinking of documenting all the stuff I'll be doing to turn it into a
tutorial on blogging with Drupal a little more advanced than the one in
the handbook. I'd like to touch topics such as Last.fm integration,
social bookmarks (from Simpy via my module), tags, tagcloud, blogroll etc.
My question is whether you guys feel there's a need for such a tutorial
and also what do you think it would be good to add in it.

Thanks,
Alexandru Badiu
http://andu.417.ro