[development] Move all core modules into their own directories.

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu May 4 19:56:04 UTC 2006

My concern here is also what about theme functions that make more sense
written in PHP-with-print style rather than HTML-with-some-PHP style?
Anything where you have an array that ends up as a table or list, for
instance, would fall into that category.

Template files are cool, but let's not get carried away.  They're not the
answer to every output question.

--
Larry Garfield