[development] make a hook_theme_variables that extends the job of _phptemplate_variables

Robert Douglass r.douglass at onlinehome.de
Sat May 6 08:43:51 UTC 2006

one of the most useful things about PHPTemplate is the template.php
file. One of the most useful things about template.php is the
_phptemplate_variables. Why don't we extend this to be a module hook
that lets module access the variable stack prior to being sent to any
template? This would solve the problem that I ran into in
page_title.module where the module is dependent on an alteration to the
_phptemplate_variables function.