[development] Move all core modules into their own directories.

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Sat May 6 11:31:17 UTC 2006

On 06 May 2006, at 5:31 AM, Khalid B wrote:
> Count me in with Morbus, Earl, et al camp who are  concerned by the
> number of files that will have to  be included. A site with 15
> extra modules
> each with 3 theme_function will have 45 more files to include. If
> we have
> just one file per module, then it is only 15. A world of  difference.

One theme file per module has exactly NO benefits to designers over
having them in the .module to begin with.
If we find that having them in individual files is too slow (which I
don't believe will be the case, but is something
we have to benchmark, not go either way on just because of a gut
feeling!) we can develop a caching layer
to handle this.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy