[development] Hello world - http://groups.drupal.org

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Sat May 6 12:59:18 UTC 2006

INTRODUCTION
We've been quietly working on an exciting initiative for Drupal fans
everywhere. Today we are launching a new drupal.org web site -
http://groups.drupal.org. This site is for geographic groups like Vancouver
and working groups like Views developers. The site provides each group with
their own mini-site, where subscribers can post messages and collect