[development] First Portland Drupal User Group Meeting

andrew morton drewish at katherinehouse.com
Mon May 8 18:53:21 UTC 2006

The Portland (Oregon) PHP Users Group has started a Drupal special
interest group. We're going to shoot for a monthly meeting on the
second Tuesday.

I know it's late notice, but our first meeting is tomorrow. We'll
probably be looking at some of the cool things you can do with the
views, actions and workflow modules.

andrew