[development] hook_fileapi (file products and download permission)

Sammy Spets sammys-drupal at synerger.com
Thu May 11 05:41:54 UTC 2006

+ 1 for this idea. Exactly how it should be done.

Ditto for images. Image resizing / format changes etc can also be done
using values passed to Form API. Modules should be free of this type of
code.

I've done all this stuff before so am happy to contribute it if the need
be there.

--
Sammy Spets
Synerger Pty Ltd