[development] Re: [consulting] CMS comparison

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu May 11 10:41:10 UTC 2006

This is getting Deve. RElated. We should continue this thread on devel. ML.

Op woensdag 10 mei 2006 21:37, schreef Kieran Lal:
> Ber, let's make sure we are in sync on a Drupal installer, Drupal
> install profiles, and per module configuration forms injection into
> the installer.   We have completed this work as shown in this video
> here:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COg-orloxlY
>
> We are just looking for some funding to help cover some of the costs
> so we can break it up and work to get these pieces into Drupal 4.8 core.

I am getting stuff ready for more attention now :)
 BZR Check in in launchpad soon to come.
 Central site/hub w. info and trackers soon to come too.
 Central (BZR synced) SVN and downloadable tarballs soon to come too.
   (i need to sort out server stuff/infrastructure for that)

First post on where I am and what it is here: http://webschuur.com/node/626

My comment is important too http://webschuur.com/node/626#comment-714

Does CS have a spec or RFC for the install profiles files?

Kieran,