[development] Extend database abstraction layer, to include table creation.

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Thu May 11 23:49:17 UTC 2006

ot if it requires module-specific logic to convert data to a new format,
or migrate old records to a new schema. Seriously, we just got the
_install() and _update_x() hooks in place and they're working really
well. The last thing we need is a completely different mechanism for
updating being shoved into place, driven by a mess of 'intelligent' code
that assumes it knows best. ;)

--Jeff